Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Delaware Gap State Park - Cheeseboards - DIY Day After Bridal Flower Ideas

Now June 18'ish and we are heading for Promise Land State Park in the Delaware Gap in Pennsylvania. Somehow I never did find Promise Land, guess I didn't drive long enough. I saw a small parking lot for a hike trail and grabbed it.
We hiked all around Bear Wallow for apx 12 miles. What a great day. Saw bear tracks, a deer and other small creatures.
Chipmunk
Baltimore Oriole 
Forest Laurel
Glacial Floor

We hiked apx 10 miles. It was sunny and warm. What a fantastic day. I highly suggest visiting the Delaware Gap and spend a few days.

We met a nice man in the woods, Dale, who wanted to exercise and play with his camera. Dale was telling me of a rest area where we could stay for the night so we could return the next day. So we to the rest area on 80 West and I explained to the female employee our situation and that we planned on spending the night and nothing was said about it. After a short nap we got out of the rig and she told me to move onward or she was calling the state police as the policy was a 2 hour rest max. This woman was shouting words at every person she possible could. I was far from happy. So we headed out and found a truck stop down the road for the night.

Here is one of several cheeseboards I have for sale. You can also add your own photo and/or message to a board of your choosing at:
zazzle.com/CapeCodGiftShop
 Hippie Rose Ventana Cheese Board Set Round Cheese Board
I would like to thank heritagegown.com on 3 ideas on what to do with your bridal flowers
http://www.heritagegown.com/preserve-wedding-bouquet
Many brides are surprised that they regret throwing out their wedding flowers. Check out three different ways they can be preserved.

Have to spend time with Kaiya and clean up Goliath. I still can't find the kitchen table. There is just so much piled on it.
 
Will post again soon.
 
Until later,
Spirit and Kaiya
 
The Wandering Gypsies

No comments:

Post a Comment