Sunday, June 21, 2015

DIY Ladybug Tire Swing - Getting Ready for an Adventure

Ok, I am behind. Little to no internet. 

June 7 2015 - On 2nd day of filling up the RV with our belongings and I am beyond wiped out and still recovering from my head injury and felt beyond sick so we leave to stay not too far away on a friend's property. We got to stay a lovely 4 nights. The 5th night we dry docked at a mall parking lot before heading out

This is a hike trail that we favor and it brings us to Deep Brook where Kaiya loves to play

And we had a female Cardinal visit us all day long and cling to the windows and "The Captain's" mirror
Our vintage rig, 1984 Country Coach
The "Captain", Kaiya, is in my seat, the bugga!
I found this lovely idea on Pinterest and it was shared by
DIY: Upcycle Tire to a Childs Painted Swing, what a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment