Sunday, June 21, 2015

Screech Owl - Vintage RV Traveling - Gift Shop - Upcycle Ottoman Tire

Let's try this again. I wrote about a week ago but maybe the blog was too big for the allowed bandwidth, I don't know. It was frustrating.

I started packing up Goliath, our 1984 32' Legion II Country Coach June 6 and into early noon on June 7. 
 
I got so sick, still healing from Concussion Trauma Syndrome, that we left to stay on a friend's property for a couple of days.
Not a bad view aye? This is a hike trail that we favor and after going through this we reach Deep Brook. The coyote who lived just a few feet in died at the end of winter. I don't know how but Kaiya found him.
Our dawn and dusk visitor, a female Cardinal.
A baby Screech Owl peeking at us

My shop has some new items including headbands. I bought myself a headband, still have to photo it to share.

Pickerelweed Wildflower Satin or Grosgrain Non-Slip 1" or 1 1/2" Headband

Pickerelweed Wildflower Satin Non-Slip Headband Elastic Headbands

 You can find a lot of great gifts here:
zazzle.com/CapeCodGiftShop

I loved this idea by littlethings.com
outdoor seating.  yes.

Time to juice up my laptop battery. Looks like after a week of on/off rain it is going to be sunny and hot, mid-80's

Until later,
Spirit and Kaiya
The Wandering Gypsies

No comments:

Post a Comment