Thursday, April 17, 2014

Celery Stuck In Throat - 32 Yard Party Games - Cemetery Searches

Poor Kaiya is beyond bored, poor thing, so I gave her a fresh beef bone to gnaw on. After our adventure yesterday Kaiya snacked on carrots with peanut butter, salt and sugar free, and I had celery, which she despises. She keeps trying it but just hates it. We need our protein after our walk. I ended up getting a tiny piece of celery stuck in the back of my throat or in the tissue of the throat. I am beyond discomfort, Tylenol is not working. My sinuses are backing up into my face, ears hurt, have a headache and tossed me into a Sarcoidosis flare so now my entire body hurts. Shame on me for not calling a doctor.
So as I sit here in my misery I finished with my photos from my volunteer job, FindAGrave.com Now the cemetery is 100% photographed. I can not believe 5 people have photoed the cemetery and I am the only one to photo every stone. There are only 78 headstones plus many field stones. Sadly enough there was 4-6 stones I just could not read, too worn. Maybe I'll stop by next week on my way back from the pulmonary appointment and see if I can read more information by eye.
Rufus E Wordell Cemetery
Westport
Bristol County
Massachusetts

 What I found interesting is that David Wordell married into my linage. I don't have Ancestry at the moment so I can't look up the connection but this is what I found about Patience Sherman/Shearman:

first marriage (divorced): 21 January 1830 Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts
spouse: Patience Sherman/Shearman
born: 1812 Bristol County, Massachusetts
died: 17 Jan 1899, Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts
her parents: Lloyd Sherman, Susan Sherman

She isn't buried in this cemetery. I haven't located her but
her parents are here:

Sherman Family Cemetery
Dartmouth
Bristol County
Massachusetts

Today it has been low 40's, sun comes and goes, breezy, just ucky 
unless if you are going for a good walk.

I am loving this Pretty Purple Crocus Pitcher

It can be found here:  

http://www.zazzle.com/pretty_purple_crocus_pitcher-104574309908748328

32 Fun DIY Backyard Games To Play (for kids & adults!) 

 A roundup of the BEST do-it-yourself backyard games and activities to play with lots of pictures and resources! These DIY lawn games are fun and easy to play with the kids (or just adults) for spring, summer, fall, or anytime the weather permits backyard activities. Perfect for a party! 

 Found on listotic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment