Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Today, April 1st, is the first day of my blog.

My pup, Kaiya, and I go out often to many different places within the United States and wanted to share a little with you.

We love the woods and the many scents and sounds. Birds are singing, bubbling creeks, coyote snapping twigs as we are followed. With April now approaching we are starting to see new growth beginning. The deer no longer have to chew on bark for food from the harsh winter.

We have slowed down some as I became ill feeling 3 months ago and my Chest CT's haven't been the best, my lungs are sick, but it doesn't stop us.

Since I had to see pulmonary yesterday we decided to take a drive to Battleship Cove in Fall River, Massachusetts. It rained/sleeted and snowed all day long. Good 20 mph winds with stronger gusts but we was dressed for it.
Today my lungs are tuckered after the PFT yesterday, a breathing study, so I am busy on one of my shops, zazzle.com/capecodgiftshop and placing my images on some new and wonderful products such as a night light, photo easels and many more items. Looks like another day of rain/snow.

http://www.zazzle.com/slocum_river_customizable_night_light-256718122536738136


I sure hope you enjoyed this note. We have so much to share.

Have a wonderful April Fool's Day and hope you are not pranked on too harshly.

Spirit and Kaiya

No comments:

Post a Comment