Thursday, April 3, 2014

Today I Get A New Toy and Easter Idea for Kids, Teachers, Bus Drivers

First UPS really irritated me yesterday when they did a drive by and didn't pick up the equipment to ship back to Dish TV. They are the company who broke our 2 year contract and went up on their rates $20 a month which I refuse to pay. And since UPS didn't pick up the equipment yesterday Dish billed my card early this morning for $500 for the equipment. Now how do I win this battle? I was, am, beyond aggravated. So I pouted away the morning and made a couple of things on my Zazzle shop.

This afternoon my son-in-law surprised me with a phone call, going to pick up my newest toy. A 1974 16' Wilderness Camper, yippy.
Kaiya and I are going to have a ton of fun, I can't wait. But wait.... I don't know how to use anything so I have a lot of research to do. I haven't used a camper for over 20 years and a man usually hooked everything up and I will be doing mostly boondocking. So I have to learn how to run the fridge off of electric and propane, figure out what the battery in the box next to the propane tanks are for and much more.

Today I ordered the Guide To Free Campgrounds & Overnight Parking Spots [Kindle Edition] for only $4.99. 
It has a lot of helpful ideas, prices, GPS locations and much more for each state and a part of the proceeds went to Red Cross.

While doing my volunteer work yesterday for FindAGrave I tripped across a family member: Jane McLeod who was born in Scotland. I haven't found her stone yet but I have found her daughter, Mary Jane McCrosson, who is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery in Fall River, Bristol, Massachusetts. Mary married Frank Morse Milne and his family have Borden family members living with them on and off, reason unknown. Bordens married into two of my lines.

Today I decided to make a Lazy Lion Toothbrush Holder and Soap Dispenser Set.
And that set can be found here:
http://www.zazzle.com/lazy_lion_toothbrush_holder_and_soap_dispenser_set-256161110094018530

Oh, almost forgot the Easter idea. This is beyond adorable...
And you can find info for this fun activity here:
itsallfiddlefart.blogspot.com

I have to run and care for my neighbor's two dogs.

Have a great night,
Spirit and Kaiya




No comments:

Post a Comment